I can't,

The pain,

Lets me know I'm alive,

The scarlet drops,

Show that I'm still here,

Here for now

raeleyn's picture
Great poem

I love this poem that you wrote. I can relate to all of it and that's what I like the most about it

Raeleyn S.

WolfLarsen's picture
Excellent writing! I have no

Excellent writing!

I have no idea whether the work is autobiographical or not. If it is just don't do it! You've got all eternity to be dead!

On the other hand if you're like in constant pain or something because of a severe medical problem or multiple medical problems and there's nothing the doctors can do and you've already lived 90 years or something well then I should just mind my own business. Who am I to tell you what you should or should not do?

But if you're not in constant pain and you haven't already lived like 90 years then just don't do it. You've got all eternity to be dead.

n/a
Holly--Priscilla18's picture
Okay...

What I like the most about this poem is that even though this isn't a long poem and there isn't alot of words.
The words you chose and just the whole poem period... has ALOT of meaning to it.
It also, expresses emotion.
Reading this poem reminds me of when one of my friends came up to me in lunch and showed me where she had cut herself.
And I told her... Don't do it again... I'm not sure what else I said.
( I was crying alittle bit, I didn't cry alot cause I didnt want everybody to see me crying)

But....
If I knew what I know now, a would have to told her to just to keep living life and Push through the times and Pray.

~ Holly--Priscilla18~
~ Also, Tough times don't stay forever.... unless you let them stay ... Keep Living Life and Push Through the tough times~ Let go of the pain.

n/a