WE NEED A LIKE BUTTON

4 replies [Last post]
Irockpoker's picture

We need a like button :) I love commenting on people's poems and love to read a lot of them... But sometimes I just want to like it or rate it with stars (of course if you had a 5 star system it would only be aloud to rate possitive feed back which everyone does anyway) but at least a like button :) PLEASE!!!

Like button
http://www.postpoems.org/authors/irockpoker/poem/929174

irockpoker

Irockpoker's picture
It does set us apart from

It does set us apart from other sites and for that I am thankful :) but maybe with a like button we could also have a 'top like' board :) so poems with many likes could be displayed (like top 100 likes) giving other readers a chance to read the most popular poems... Not for a popularity contest but to not miss out on what others like :) if I had poems that would make the top 100 I probably would not have posted this but because I'm sure I wouldn't be there I suggest this to make my searching for the next greatest post a tad bit easier :)

irockpoker

SSmoothie's picture
C'mon guys I understand we

C'mon guys I understand we live in a time poor world... But what's all this laziness? If you see a poem and you like it leave a comment; even if its just 'like' or 'good'. It would be a shame to see the commentary recede in place of a button, it's the commentary that makes PP so great! We have a PP facebook site to post on and or click likes, and twitter... Just saying...! ;) of course likes are fine, just not necessary, on the plus side it could reduce the site crashes? Oh well, whatever is decided, but be warned, i will find it easier to just 'like' and be more boring than I already am! ;p cheerSS

Don't let any one shake your dream stars from your eyes, lest your soul Come away with them! -SS    

"Well, it's love, but not as we know it."

Wildcat_Princess16's picture
I really couldn't agree

I really couldn't agree more... I was reading poems at 6am thinking... where is the "Like" button???

=)

n/a
admin's picture
good idea

good idea

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org