To all of my Gremlins and stalkers.

2 replies [Last post]
MatthewWayne's picture

Hello to all, I have a HUGE HUGE HUGE favor to ask all of you poets and authors out there. Recently I posted a news update to my writing page on facebook. It basicly read.

So who wants to help me out? At this moment I am financially broke so compensation in a monetary form is next to impossible for me. Those Gremlins of mine who stalk my words should come out from their hiding spots and lend a helping hand as well. I am looking for those people who have read anything I have wrote whether it was just a poem or one of my books to email me a Review of what they read (Book or title of which piece they are reviewing) or even a 2 or 3 sentence comment on it. These will be added to my Webpage to help promote my shameless street ranking in what has come to feel like a back alley pimps and hoes contest in marketing myself and my writing.

Also I will take suggestions on which titles to showcase and promote through my website as well...

pretty much I'll take just about any kind of help in promoting and marketing my books. Just send me a msg here or email me at waynecanning420@yahoo.com

I would like to ask the same question here. Email me, or msg me the review. Thank you!!

"I am my own sort of strange, a supernova of madness and brillance. Forced to share the same space and time. Sane enough to not be seen, yet not crazy enough to be heard." -- Matthew Wayne

SSmoothie's picture
ok need some time but, sure

ok need some time but, sure thing! :)

Don't let any one shake your dream stars from your eyes, lest your soul Come away with them! -SS    

"Well, it's love, but not as we know it."

MatthewWayne's picture
:) YAY!!   No worries take

:) YAY!!

No worries take your time, I'm having to expand the publishing date on my webpage at the moment anyway due to a few other more impressing matters.

"I am my own sort of strange, a supernova of madness and brillance. Forced to share the same space and time. Sane enough to not be seen, yet not crazy enough to be heard." -- Matthew Wayne