Solicitors get lost! Petition to boot off any free advertisers! If you want to advertise pay Post poems!

3 replies [Last post]
SSmoothie's picture

Solicitors get lost! Petition to boot off any advertisers! If you want to advertise pay Post poems!

Oh I'm in a rage over the indecency of people today 

soliciting and promoting on sites that are simply not for that kind  of posting! 

Now I'm not saying we aren't above boasting buitIt's not an advertising hosting.

You mean and selfish buck mongerers leave us to our pieces 

raise your money else where and leave us our peace as is! 

You are not welcome here 

destroying our atmosphere 

sorry no junk mail 

so get the hell out 

before I find out who you are and let the legal system work it out! 

Post Pomies please place your comment below if you agree these kinds of advertising cheap ass posters should be booted off the site immediately and preserve our great community. 

Kind concern and warm regards 

SSmoothie.

Author's Notes/Comments: 

Do not let the dollar dazzle trump us up if they want to advertise they can pay Jason but I'd rather keep donating and keep this site free of money mongerers! Peace. 

View ssmoothie's Full Portfolio

Don't let any one shake your dream stars from your eyes, lest your soul Come away with them! -SS    

"Well, it's love, but not as we know it."

Joel's picture
Kinda late for me to reply

Kinda late for me to reply but Wow! Great job ssmoothie!  Its July now...I was away for almost 12 weeks from this superB, superior poem page Jason has painstakingly created for us. Youre right, We don't need that crap here. I have to admit I have been Looking out for these "advertisers" and have notified Jason of such in the past.  I haven't seen any lately.  Hopefully others noticed this and acknowledged To help ouT. 

Thank you ssmoothie

and

Thank you Jason creating this free site. 

David Joel Rodriguez

--
"You think Einstein walked around thinking everyone was a bunch of dumb-shits?"

admin's picture
Please let me know if you see

Please let me know if you see anyone soliciting or spamming... I will remove their account and all posts immediatly.  Thanks.

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org

SSmoothie's picture
Thanks Jason !!!

That is awesome! -YOU ARE AWESOME! :D 

Don't let any one shake your dream stars from your eyes, lest your soul Come away with them! -SS    

"Well, it's love, but not as we know it."