who are your favourite authors/posters from PP

5 replies [Last post]
pldappls's picture

i didn't see another thread that was like this one on any of the other forums/this one i have looked at so if it's been asked/thrown out there before i apologize.

who are you guy's favourite writers from here? i would have to say mine are (in no particular order) satsong, runningwithrabbits,ssmoothie, roc, healingwoman, and 9inety. all unique and i think brilliant writers.

(ps not a namedrop/buttkissing thread)

Irockpoker's picture
Lillycheer12345 :))))

Lillycheer12345 :))))

irockpoker

RoC
RoC's picture
Honored

I am, to reserve a place among the elite. So I will return the honor.

But I have a laundry list of favorites, because they are all too good to be left out.

ssmoothie(trapped in two worlds), dove(as she carries us all on her wings of romance), beavis(because he is a spark for all postpoets), ashes_twisted(beautiful agony expressed in pitch-perfect prose), poetrywings(even though she's left us), running_with_rabbits(beauty through tragedy), shaneMC(formerly Jay-jay), treesarediseased(since the apples have been peeled of of them), healingwoman(and all her many masks), nobodyspecial(new and awesome), lifeusedtobelifelike(a common favorite), and everyseventhheartbeat(last, but certainly not least, because you always save the best for last)

"Music is a universal language and needs not be translated. With it, soul speaks to soul" - Songsterr

pldappls's picture
<3

<3

you have more than earned it. you're just an awesome writer really.

i am flattered like hardcore being on your list though. you are just like leagues beyond me and it puts a couple of inches on my e-peen to have someone great think i'm good

Moonshadow's picture
Lots of greats! Been away for

Lots of greats! Been away for awhile so I'm noticing more, but my favourites are Ssmoothie, beavis, ashes twisted, life used to be, running with rabbits, dead hero poet, Damien haze... Are all imaginative and unusually creative writers!

Dont look for me, I'll find you ~Moonshadow

9inety's picture
too many to choose some of my very favorites

are life_used_to_be..., RainerBukowski ,.... ManicDelight

they can be so concise
as if life is just coincidence

"One of the best results of life, is the torment of love"

Dylan Eliot