Publishers

4 replies [Last post]
Shadow_season's picture

Hello everyone. I hope someone can help me out. I've been wanting to find a good publisher that publishes stories and poetry, since I write both. I have written a lot, and I feel it is time to share what I have. If anyone could help me out I would truly appreciate it.

clutchforbalance's picture
I'm looking into the same

I'm looking into the same thing, I applied to a few places online but only heard back from one and I've read mixed reports that its a scam. I'm looking into Lulu.com at the moment. Good luck and I hope you find one that isn't a scam. (If I hear of anywhere, I'll pass it on)

It seems that the only people who can see pain in others' eyes, are people who have seen it in their own...

Shadow_season's picture
thanks

Thank you. I feel like those of us who have a passion for writing, deserve to be heard beyond just posting a few stories or poems. I believe that we all deserve to be published and I hope you are blessed with a good publisher.

clutchforbalance's picture
you too!

I love writing, its become my outlet and therapy, a way to express emotions I didn't even consciously know I felt. Or to get the random images and words out of my mind. Truthfully the people who will end up reading my writing are most likely just family and friends, I'd still like to try to publish them further then here. I wish you luck with your endeavor.

It seems that the only people who can see pain in others' eyes, are people who have seen it in their own...

Shadow_season's picture
Thanks

Thanks. I wish you luck with yours as well.