Vidoetry - The PostPoems Video Show - Coming Soon!!!

3 replies [Last post]
admin's picture

Vidoetry? Who likes that name for the new video poetry show I'm planning to do on PostPoems?

"Hello and welcome to Vidoetry... the show that delves into PostPoems and the authors who make it great! We talk about the latest updates and features, we might discuss some tips and tricks, we might answer some of your questions, we'll even read some poetry and critique it... it'll be casual, it'll be fun... don't miss the next episode of Vidoetry on PostPoems.org!"

How's that sound? (Phil Carcione suggested the name) Please let me know your thoughts!!!

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org

fhmc's picture
This sounds like a nice way

This sounds like a nice way of showcasing some of the truly great stuff on here. A Youtube channel like thing? It also sounds to me like a great way to get more people involved - possibly with tips and tricks etc, both for writing and interpreting.

So yeah, I think its a good idea.

"Satellite's gone
up to the skies.
Thing like that drive me
out of my mind.

I watched it for a little while:
I love to watch things on TV." - Lou Reed

Kochikkaran's picture
hi

Cool man

n/a
MatthewWayne's picture
I like the idea!! should Post

I like the idea!! should Post the videos directly to the front page as they are updated :)

"I am my own sort of strange, a supernova of madness and brillance. Forced to share the same space and time. Sane enough to not be seen, yet not crazy enough to be heard." -- Matthew Wayne