it's been a long time

1 reply [Last post]
LeavingMyselfBehind's picture

It's been a very long time since I posted here, and under a different name...I first discovered PostPoems in the early 2000s, when it was much more intimate. I don't know if any of the people I knew back then still post here, but I've experienced and seen so many things since I got my creative start here at 16. I haven't written regularly in years but it seems like I need a creative outlet for the thoughts pushing against my mind. So here we are. Feel free to bring me up to speed on what the poetry world looks like these days <3 Thank you~ 

Spangleburt's picture
I was also active on here

I was also active on here back in the early 2000s, I think mostly around 2003/4. There were a few people I used to interact with regularly, but most of their names have long faded from my memory. I remember vampiredavegrohl because they used to be a friend in real life, and Indiangirl (might have been spelled indngirl) also springs to mind, but there are so many others who I have a vague image of a profile pic in my head, or fragments of conversations we had. I deliberately used the same name this time around in case any of the old group were still around, but it seems to be a very different place.