PostPoems Future Updates

6 replies [Last post]
admin's picture

I am planning to improve the mobile version of the site so it'll be much easier to use on tablets and mobile devices. Also would like to improve the backend managment and editing functions for everyone. 

I would love to hear any suggestions or feature requests any of you have. 

I also want to thank those who have generously donated recently. Should PostPoems ever transition to a subscription service or offer premium features, I will see that all who have recently supported the site are rewarded!

Thanks!

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org

Mango's picture
I'm on my tablet and it looks

I'm on my tablet and it looks great. Any chance of a mobile app itself being released? The apps out are horrible.  Some even make users pay to see their own work. I know you guys are a .org so I'm guessing that means not for profit and there's no ads on the site which is great but I do worry about what a premium version of this site would mean for the people who can't pay but have no other good place to go. I know a mobile app could be costly to create but I think this day in age a lot more people would use it than just the website which would help bring in more donations too. 

I promise when I get to a point in life to be able to donate I will because this site has meant a lot to me over the last 12+ years.  Hope to see an app sometime!  Thanks for all you do and to those who donate! 

admin's picture
Any thoughts on: - live

Any thoughts on:

- live chat

- ability to create custom forums/groups

- podcasts - member generated, maybe topic based, instructional, etc.

- Support for art/photography, short stories, music/lyrics, videos.

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org

9inety's picture
what about

audio 

poems read by the authors

you know the spoken word

Peace

Dylan

"One of the best results of life, is the torment of love"

Dylan Eliot

admin's picture
Live Chat via Zello

Check out our channel on Zello and invite your friends.

Get the free app, then join.

https://zello.com/channels/k/dDNr6

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org

KingofWords's picture
Suggestions

There could be the option of points. For example, two points for each posted poem; one point for each comment made below the poem of other poets and this will generate the number of comments made by the poets; there could also be poetry competitions that will certainly inspire the poets here; the winner may be awarded with a 'badge' of honour that will be displayed in the individual poet's profile; a list of the famous writers [previous and current] and their works should be added so that the readers, poets and writers can have easy access to them while sticking to PostPoems. :)

admin's picture
thank you, very good

thank you, very good suggestions. 

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org