My mind

1 reply [Last post]
Andrew234's picture

t be satisfied or I think so- My mind is near the brink of insanity from the noises to the constant curiosites that whirl within my head- A utter mess that never stops for a second of relief- Perhaps a bullet can release my mind ful of constant thoughts of past present and future- Oh god I hate uttering the world god for it instills a disdain of my just right for life- I can't justify what has happend in an endless probablities of mathmatical law- Oh it intrigues me so - Why does this constantly pulse through my mind with a yawn of sleepiness that I can't pursue - Of If Only I could mangle my neural cirectry to a new passage of superior - I strive for more but I am am an insignificant ailment - A product of an illusion -Yes a bullet can unutter peace and serenity- Oh can you feel the agony I feel- For sociable is opposite of those that neglect with a laugh of my mind- The feelings of none still it all flows to a point of reality- The constant self-reflection goes like a marrie go round- An never ending will as I watch with an eccentric mind of observation- Supposly Poetic I laugh how comical- Poetic this is far but a muddy thought process- I shudder in a corner begginig for this "god" for help but it never comes- What to do what to do- My mind is racing with insanity with sounds coming from every corner- Of paranoia that drives all to a point that leads to a lie- Impulsive ignorant arrogant and all the more incarnate of atomic nuclei- I see the monsters of dread just to fall asleep with a pillow over my head-- Tell me to the reader processing with neural transitors- Tell me sane to insane - I would love to know - For Mind is weird of arcane of strange please explain- Now I see a gun in another- Oh a bullet an end but they say for weaks end-Hm I think and utter- Please acknowledge this great wall of non sense- And tell me is sense reality or mindless ritual - To my mind it thinks to the ground I sleep

Andrew234's picture
Redoing.

Im a male-Write your review
My mind floods with a rage that is full to the brim of the volcano- Doomed from the very begining of flawed upbringins that justified my own being- To the very actions to all the neural thought process- Arrogance and ignorance combined into a whole to dumbfound a lust and ambition- To drown into the endless seas with no mercy but forever- As the intiment approaches- For flawed pasts predetermined my just thought of disease that plauges me with every passing day- Oh to a magic pill I sputter ignorance for every word I type- Not destined for none but a trash can of metiorcity- To the sublime of the lowest intentions of ignoramus- Eyeing concispiciously to the observale to my own inner reflection - I see the flawed inheirtance of a genetic flaw- Anger and rage welt to a pain in my heart- To near death the excruciating pain is incomprehensible to those who observe- Judged by peers as a singular being not witnessing beyond still- None but a corner stuck with no change plausible - No supposed god can help but a pitiful fable never to be echoed- Can I cry for release- Incarnate to the dusts of little to none- I feel neutral within my tense world as everything is plush and mushy- Every nervious pulse to the familar I conteplate will but avoid to judgemental truth- Now beyond the competition I wine for life is nothing but amis - i do not feel bothered with none but surrouned by imbuscles that are everywhere like locus- My own inferiority complex is a comical thought - Thinking of oxy morons that go through my mind for a better general view of humanity- To the events that swirl around me- Hypocritical to the flaws of the world when It is I who should be smited by all for my foolish whining- Nothing can be justifiably fair but superior in every essence- I grow with anguish as I watch a better surpass as I am negletiable to a second place- Second is none but a failure of the mind- Flawed to supposed smart - I retort my good sir you lie with disdain- The very words of intellectual make my mouth stale with gray sysnethsia- Mixing all of nature to a complex will- Lacking any purpose trying to find a purpose of decent enjoyment - Still I can
t be satisfied or I think so- My mind is near the brink of insanity from the noises to the constant curiosites that whirl within my head- A utter mess that never stops for a second of relief- Perhaps a bullet can release my mind ful of constant thoughts of past present and future- Oh god I hate uttering the world god for it instills a disdain of my just right for life- I can't justify what has happend in an endless probablities of mathmatical law- Oh it intrigues me so - Why does this constantly pulse through my mind with a yawn of sleepiness that I can't pursue - Of If Only I could mangle my neural cirectry to a new passage of superior - I strive for more but I am am an insignificant ailment - A product of an illusion -Yes a bullet can unutter peace and serenity- Oh can you feel the agony I feel- For sociable is opposite of those that neglect with a laugh of my mind- The feelings of none still it all flows to a point of reality- The constant self-reflection goes like a marrie go round- An never ending will as I watch with an eccentric mind of observation- Supposly Poetic I laugh how comical- Poetic this is far but a muddy thought process- I shudder in a corner begginig for this "god" for help but it never comes- What to do what to do- My mind is racing with insanity with sounds coming from every corner- Of paranoia that drives all to a point that leads to a lie- Impulsive ignorant arrogant and all the more incarnate of atomic nuclei- I see the monsters of dread just to fall asleep with a pillow over my head-- Tell me to the reader processing with neural transitors- Tell me sane to insane - I would love to know - For Mind is weird of arcane of strange please explain- Now I see a gun in another- Oh a bullet an end but they say for weaks end-Hm I think and utter- Please acknowledge this great wall of non sense- And tell me is sense reality or mindless ritual - To my mind it thinks to the ground I sleep-Redid so poem went through