Dark Poem a CIA Employee at Work

3 replies [Last post]
WolfLarsen's picture

A Patriotic C.I.A. Employee at Work
A poem by Wolf Larsen
First I butcher all the dogs & cats in your house and I shove them in your mouth, then I grab you and throw you in the frying pan and I cook you in the blood of your own family members, then I shove buses and city streets up your asshole while I drink beer made out of your very own melted skin, I place you in a tiny jail cell filled with millions of cockroaches squirming all over the walls while I play Stockenhausen 24 hours a day REAL LOUD, then I chop off the arms & legs of all your friends as you watch and then I starve you for days until you’re so hungry you’re devouring the limbs of your very own friends, then I change the music to a sweet Mozart concerto and as Mozart plays I s… l… o… w… l… y… slice off your testicles while your children watch, then as you bleed you watch as I sell off your children to a lifetime of slavery to the highest bidder, I then carve up your wife into an abstract sculpture while you listen to her screams, then I slice off your ears and eat them while you watch, I begin peeling off the rest of your skin and turn it into fondue – it tastes so sweet… then I smile at you because I’m your friend
Copyright 2007 by Wolf Larsen

n/a
WolfLarsen's picture
Yeah, I checked out the David

Yeah, I checked out the David guy and now I recall seeing his work before. It seems like there's the stuff he did to eat and then there's the creativity stuff. I like his creative side.

Once again, nice avatar!

n/a
WolfLarsen's picture
I'll have to check out that

I'll have to check out that Dave Finch Batt painter. Good stuff! Reminds me of art nouveau. I love art nouveau - and prints, paintings, and architecture.

I also like the way you make up words! We need more of that! Go, break the rules! Yeah!

n/a
WolfLarsen's picture
Thank you, I do take that as

Thank you, I do take that as a compliment! It is really twisted isn't it?

By the way, you have a really cool avatar.

n/a