Want to win a FREE copy of my book "Damien's Lost Scripts?"

No replies
MatthewWayne's picture

Well since I have not yet mastered posting images on here it will have to remain a link. Now onto the contest!

If there is anyone here who would like to try and win a free copy of my next publication, Then by all means read on!!
This contest is easy, but a few tools are needed and probably some skill if your not familar with photoshop or anything like that. Okay onto the introduction.
First thing I want to explain the Photo above. On my birthday I went on a business vacation to a wonderfully skilled photographer cashed at his place for a week as we proceeded to do my photoshoot. This is just one of many we took. Now this photograph will be used as a "flyer/poster" to go along with my book. The contest will consist of basicly finding "The Best" quote out of EVERYTHING I've published here on postpoems. It can be one paragraph or an entire poem, using photoshop to edit it into the picture above, anyway you feel creative. Remember this will be used as a flyer/poster so it will be publicly seen if you just happen to really like one of my pieces where I used colorful language. I will grant you creative license to replace the said word with one a bit more apropriate. The deadline will be Saturday 22nd. (Given we dont all perish the day before ;) ) hahaha. If you have any question please feel free to post them as I will do my best to answer them! :D

"I am my own sort of strange, a supernova of madness and brillance. Forced to share the same space and time. Sane enough to not be seen, yet not crazy enough to be heard." -- Matthew Wayne