from Pussy: a sancocho

No replies
WolfLarsen's picture

from Pussy: a sancocho
by Wolf Larsen

Chapter 1,629,463: Your Wife Sitting on My Face in a Luscious 69, & Vice-Versa

Ka-baM! Ka-POW! WhoooOOoops! I'm driving alOng the highwaY. The sky jumpS out of my radiO! The radio is attaChed to my peniS! Clack–Clack–Clack! My penis is c l i m b i n g out of your head. That's why we're shooTing everything left & righT! Tat – tat – tat – tat – tat!

Boom – BOOM! Boom – BOOM! What's that? I'm traveling with about three space alienS, or maybe 15. Space aliens! Sometimes the space aliens EAT the musiC. Sometimes the music crEates orange treeS. The dead people are all racing past us at the SPEED of lighT. It's 1403 A.D. Really?

"Can you hear the voices writing endless stories in my head?" asks one of the clouds in the sky.
"IT SMELLS LIKE THE BEGINNING OF A NOVEL BUT WHOOPS THIS IS NOT A NOVEL!" sing all of the opera singers walking along the highway.
One of the modern dancers JUMPS in frOnt of the speeding automobile I'm drivinG. WHOOPS! The rain starts singing mEdievaL lOve soNgs. WHOOPS! The modern dancer that JUMPED in front of our speeding automobile is sOmebody we met in a previous lifetimE. And it's raining! Whoops - a - boom – BOOM!
Whoops - a - boom – BOOM!
(I decorate the last paragraph with Spanish columns & Arabic calligraphy. The next paragraph is made out of the reader's pussy juices...

A LAbYr-iNtH awakens inside your heaD. Awake! Awake! AWAKE! Somebody's straNge pussy POPS out of the labyrintH! Elevators! Elevators? The rain is speaking a STRANGE languagE. Da - da - da... Dee - dee - dee ... None of the space aliens in the speeding automobile underStand the language of the raiN, only the GIANT BRAIN located in the radio undeRstands the language of the raiN. BAM!

A prophet who's sitting on the roof of our speeding automobile yells out: "IT SMELLS LIKE SOMEBODY BECAME A DIFFERENT SPECIES AND THEN DECIDED TO WRITE THE HISTORY OF INSANITY ALL OVER THE PLANETS!"
BAM! The reader is lost aloNgside the highwaY. Modern danceRs are danciNg alongside the highwaY all arOund yoU. The modern dancers are daNcing above the sky & the oceaN. The opera singers are all singing a blues-Australian-aboRiginal-clasSical-IndiaN-musiC. The music grows Third World coUntries everywherE! BAM!
Hey reader! Welcome to the sancocho! Prepare to have your insides eaten out of your body as you breathe!

BAM! The reader walking alongside the highway is suddenly surrounded by a paSsing group of naked virgins of every color & nation & religion on the planeT. Bam! The reader falls to his KNEES and screams out, "PLEASE DON'T LET ME BE SWALLOWED BY THIS NOVEL! OH SHIT! IT'S NOT A NOVEL! IT'S A SANCOCHO!"
What's a sancocho?
Sancocho! Sancocho!! Sancocho!!!
Copyright 2011 by Wolf Larsen

n/a