Novel #3 Completed 09-03-18 @ 350p

4 replies [Last post]
allets's picture

H'Santia Aye, the first novel in the Khansman series, is completed. I had to get rid of a third of the pages (almost enough for an entire novel or half one at least). Cutaway still needed, novel is 423 pages long double spaced. It was tough, but this is the point at which I feel like a novelist. I guess once I sell the first copy will also be a milestone, but on line publishing needs a phenomenal cover artist - so the search begins.

Since 1975, when I began this first novel, I never dreamed it would end as a fitting introduction to the next ten novels that also have to be terribly rewritten. The last in the series was rewritten last year, is shorter, and not too shabby actually. I've already read the first eight chapters or the next novel in the series and it is in really good shape. Wish me luck and hard labor cleaning up the balance of decades of work. Copyright, then Amazon-Kindle under a sudonymn is really close. I'll keep you posted.

slc

Hopefulwoman's picture
Stella!!!!

Do you still need a cover artist? 

Looks like you have your PMs turned off. Or, I just can't find the button. 

Copyright © hopefulwoman

allets's picture
Still Noveling

I can design my cover - words and primary color geometrical shapes - nuff said. pm off - noveling daily now. There will be fewer poems written for a while also. ttyl - slc

allets's picture
Thanks eleven_eleven

It felt good and I seldom celebrate ending a book. (3 are revised now - time to get it copyrighted and kindled) Wish me luck :D slc

eleven_eleven's picture
awesome!

awesome!