My poem

No replies
WillIsWill's picture

The days go bye faster and faster, the years are slipping away and I can do nothing to stop them. I feel the walls squeezing tighter and tighter. I can't breath. Sadness crashes upon me like oceans do to shore.love doesn't exist.ive tried to learn loves ways but it's like a foreign language to me.people tell me it's okay, there's someone out there for me.I know the truth. Love is for normal people. People who wake up and and want to face the day. I want to crawl in a hole and die. I wish I could live in a world where I'm noticed. Where people can see me for me, not my outer shell. My body is a coffin and I'm trapped in inside. My life is a prison that I'm locked in.love, happiness, faith it's all on the outside of the prison taunting me. Laughing at how close I am at finding the key. It's just one step away.in my prison I have one companion. His name is hope. Hope is what drives me. Hope wakes me up in the morning, he's there every day of my life. He makes me move, talk, and eat. I live for hope. When I talk to you in the hallway, or on the street, or even in a store hope makes me talk, hope makes me smile and laugh, so when your in your saddest days look to hope. For he will take you to the key. He will show you the path. He Will Save You.