Depressed

4 replies [Last post]
sarahgxoxo's picture

I am so deeply misunderstood. It hurts to breathe. This darkness will always find me. I don't have a reason to be here anymore. 

uninspired's picture
Hang in There

Being misunderstood is very common, I’ve been misunderstood my whole life. Up till now there are still people who still don’t get it. I wonder how you get people to understand one's true self? I don’t know the answer to that. But if you understand who you are and you know your true self I think that’s all you need right? Why would you need others acceptance and reasherence? Tell me if I’m wrong or if I’m crossing any lines but isn’t it us who is misunderstanding ourselves? By looking for people confide in to accept who we are when we are selves can’t  so we look for comfort? I’m just speaking from experience. I don’t know if you are still going through this problem or even if you’ll ever read this, but try looking to yourself for answers and accept you for who you are. And if you don’t like who you are right at this moment I’m not saying you have to change drastically but take it step by step to make self improvements.   

To Be Uninspired.

allets's picture
Reasons To Live

You may save someone's life ten years from now. Thanking you in advance on their behalf. The next thing that happens may bring lasting happiness and celebration. My daughter is deathly ill but I still write humor and political commentary (coping). My gardening is an escape - come Autumn it will be worthy of all living healthy humans. It is hard to be emotionally ill around snails, worms, and spiders. Habitual Sadness or clinical depression has produced the best art and artist in the world. You dig in and cope, damn it! I survive, I will survive, and I'll drag your scrawny pale ass to the next breath with me if I have to, you are a PostPomie Homie! We rock!

Wolfy's picture
Feelings

I know how you feel but don't let it get to you, things always get better over time. 

Life is one hard thing to get...

admin's picture
What about Journalism, being

What about Journalism, being a magazine editor... Cooking/Baking, running, writing, playing the flute/piano, singing, reading, listening to music 24/7?

Anyways, when has anyone ever understood an artist? I think misunderstood is a prerequisite for being an artist!

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org